Looking Ahead To 2018 :
The year-long Happiness Project is winding down with Thanksgiving this week followed by the Christmas Season. It has been quite the year with in equal balance between struggle and growth.
While there is so much to celebrate, I am already looking forward to personal goals in 2018.
Goals include :
- Continued sales and profit growth in my restaurant
- Continue to teach and share ideas to help make my company better
- Travel more new places that I have never been before
- Chip away at my bucket list
- Get heavily involved in various community organizations, especially my kid’s schools.
- Write more
One of the keys to having a successful blog is to nail down a specific audience. This blog had only a few purposes. Resolutions for self-improvement, practice with writing, and giving those around me an opportunity to learn a little about me which had been tightly guarded. But I wrote about a lot of different things. Resolutions, restaurant management, travel both far and near, autism, ADHD, and my past.
I plan to continue to write about these things but instead broken up into appropriate pages to that readers can find their subject of interest more easily.